Sunday, November 22, 2009

For this post on courage, I want to recognize anyone who takes part

in the sport of snowboarding.

Anyone who embraces the adrenaline rush before flying high into the air.

Those who put their body on the line for something that they love.

Those who grind all day on slippery pieces of metal waiting to be dominated.

There is nothing more that i can ask for on a beautiful

winter day than a lift ticket and my snowboard.

There are a select few that pursue this sport, partially because

of the money, but mostly because of the preparation.

Finding a perfect spot to snowboard can take quite awhile before found.

Whether it be a bench or hand rail found at a neighborhood

park or a snow complex such as our local snowstar.

I am ecstatic to use my new Burton Twin to do some serious shredding this year.

The 2010 season is upon us.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Logan. I really want to snowboard, but I'm a little afraid of breaking something. Not really into the whole hospital scene. My bro and I are planning to go snowboarding this year but I don't know if it will happened since we are buisy every weekend. I just wanted to say to capitalize your I and Snowstar, and I can't wait for snow to fall. :)

    ReplyDelete